Born Sinner is very, very good. Wow
You’re SWELLY in my book if:
1) Your main goals in life include giving back to the community or becoming a better person.
2) You don’t give into peer pressure.
3) Your circle of influence includes ideas that you hold close to your heart.
4) You never let this cole world change you for the worse, and you do your best to change it for the better.
Stay positive, learn from your mistakes, and maybe one day you can be swelly just like us! Support the people and the ideas that you care about, never give up, never judge on one perspective, never stop dreaming, and neverrrrrr stop being yourself. :D
I’ve been listening to XV’s ‘Zero Heroes’ mixtape since like 9 am. It’s pretty good.
New music this summer means tours this fall. Going to save up for a concert. Probably going to end up spending the money on Chick-Fil-A though. My life is such a struggle :(
SUMMER TO-DO LIST: DONE
1) See Man of Steel 2) Preorder J. Cole’s album shit better be good man. 3) Keep it 100 imma already do that. 4) Take a picture like this 5) Get some Bruster’s Ice Cream with a cool friend 6) Get froyo with a friend I haven’t seen in months due to college location. S/O to Cornell tho. 7) Go to that Kampai Steakhouse place mannnnnn It didn’t taste very good. 8) Ride Goliath front row seat and take a video ($15 ticket is the only way man) Tickets set for September so I can go with Tech friends yo. 9) Get another job. Shitttt fuck that 10) Learn to fucking swim Gotta wait until Fall. No swimming pools I can dive into for free :(
YOU CAN SWIM!?
- No but I can’t learn during the summer, planning to learn when school starts tho.
Any hasn’t been on hurrrr in furevuurrr.
It’s the last week here so ya know what that means…FINALS!!!
April 13, 2013
The day I died and came back deaf!
LU! at LSU
April 13, 2013.
Best. Day. Ever.
-Photo by someone else at LSU!
It’s common. It’s supposed to draw up some feeling in others. Sometimes it doesn’t.